Some of August happenings have their own post here is what we were up to the rest of the month!
More swimming!
More swimming!
We usually take a few trips to Mt. Charleston this year, due to the fires and rain we only made it up there once! Such nice cool weather!
It was our turn to watch kids for my sister getaway! We got her four on Sunday, we took up a whole center row at church! I was actually pleasantly surprised with how good all 8 children were at church!
Sunday night we had a ice cream buffet. Monday we went swimming, Aiden had baseball practice and then we went to the drive in movie. Tuesday I had my brothers 4 kids also. So we hung out at home till my sister got there to get her kids.
Hair!
Don't ask me why this picture is so blurry! But I will never do this again. It took so long!!
Baseball!
Aiden started a new season. This year he got a new coach. I try to look at different coaches as a good thing. Each coach brings a different aspect and works on different things. Which hopefully at the end Aiden will end up a well rounded baseball child. All the practices were the month of August so Gary was able to go to all the practices and help out. He is still helping with games if he is not working. He is on the REDS this year! Go Reds!



















No comments:
Post a Comment