Thursday, August 29, 2013

California!!



How we love California.  Nothing better then being on the beach!  

We got to Anaheim just in time to drop Gary, Katelynn and Aiden off at the Angels game.  Dallin, Maylee and I are just not ready for baseball games!  This year we put the older 2 in the Angels kid club.  They had a great time and at the end of the game they were able to run the bases!

 Before the game
Right before they ran the bases!

A little side story.  Gary served his mission in France and one of his campaigns now currently lives in Canada.  He ended up at the same game!  So Gary and him met up and of course no pictures because I wasn't there! :) 

While they were at the game we couldn't check into our hotel for a few hours Dallin, Maylee and I went a little jumping jungle place.

 I love this picture, look at that tongue!


After we found a little yogurt shop and enjoyed!  While we waited for the others to get done with the game.(Which take forever!)

We then checked into our hotel.  This picture I had to take, the only time this kid stopped.  A hotel and a active 2 and half year old doesn't go together.  He never stops!!  Luckily it was summer, so we could swim.  But never stopped!!  

The Next Day was MY BIRTHDAY!!  
We went to the California Science Center, Dinner, Yogurt, and swimming

The Challenger was recently moved there so we got take a look, we tried to take a family photo in front of it but people wouldn't stop walking in front of us!

Even cute in HD!

They enjoyed being on TV

The kids had a lot of fun!


The rest of the trip was at the Beach!




I really think I may lose Katelynn to the Beach!  She loves it!


Gary and the older kids got another game one day after the beach.  They had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment