Friday, August 16, 2013

Newborn Kid

I'm not sure why Dallin thinks it's okay to keep growing! Doesn't he realize he is my baby.  We were at the park the other day and Dallin was playing on the playground.  I looked over to say something to my sister and turned back.  And I couldn't see Dallin.  All I could see was a blonde head bopping above the little playground fence.  ( you know the little plastic fences before you go on the slide)
Jill: "He is right there see his blonde hair?" (the sun has totally bleached his hair this summer)
Me:  "NO, he isn't that tall."  

Sure enough walked over there and it was my baby!  


Well he was climbing out of crib, climbing into his crib, jumping off his crib, and whatever else a crazy boy does.  We knew it was time.  So for the first time in 10 YEARS the Maynors' don't have a crib in the home....  So bitter sweet. 



Dallin is number 4 so you would think we are pros by now.  But this is kid is like no other.  He seriously never stops.  He goes down for naps and bed for the fact that we are just to tired to chase him any longer.  He always is getting into something. He has such a personality.  If I ask for a kiss he runs over to Gary and gives him a kiss and then gives me a evil grin with his evil HAHAHA!  It really is so funny.  I wish I could record his mischievous laugh.   It really is so funny.

Loves turning off the kids TV or game systems and looks at them and again the laugh.

He is not sneaky he wants you to see what he is up to!  He is not a mean or has any anger.  He is just so happy and always trying to get everyone to see what he is into! 

He reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy you touch him he laughs.  

Loves baseball he already hits when someone pitches to him, and runs around the bases.

This boy I love so much.  I just wish the baby days would have lasted a lot longer..


No comments:

Post a Comment