Kids are back in school!
This summer was such a busy summer for us, I was ready to go back to the schedule of the school year. But man waking up is not my favorite part of the school year!
Aiden got a male teacher and I'm excited about that! Aiden's teacher uses a program called Dojo, it basically tells you everything your kids does from participating, homework to going to the bathroom! And I love it, I love know how my kids are and the older they get the less I feel like I know.
And a brag moment for my boy! He had a sight word chart up on the wall with different lines. The top line being where they want the kids to be at the end of the year. His teacher had already charted the students from last years test. Anyways above the top line was a pen. And the pen had a AM on it! That's right my boy! His teacher promised he would keep him going up, it wouldn't stop there.
School has been going for a little over a week. Aiden loves his teacher and he is so competitive he loves the Dojo program. They get points from it. Downfall is after setting for 6.5 hours he is a ball of energy when he gets home.
Katelynn
Katelynn well wasn't as excited as Aiden for school. But her teacher is the best. I really am so excited, I've only heard great things! She had a hard time getting out the door the first day. Once she gets going she loves it, but getting her out the door on Monday's are never easy!! But she comes home every day, "I love my teacher, my class is the best, blah blah" but she just has a hard time after a break!
A week into she is still enjoying her class, I think her teacher is perfect for her. I hope everything is going well and since I haven't heard anything I'll go with that! :) She did get her last years CRT scores she did great on both test. Can't remember the exact scores, (someone accidentally threw them in the trash)
I have decided that our children's generation is going to be anti social media. Because of pictures we as parents post! But I'm pretty sure only probably 3 people make through my blog so. SHHHH don't tell Aiden I posted this but I love it!
This is Aiden the night before school started completely dressed shoes and all! And his backpack to the side!















That picture is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!! I remember Martin doing something similar but I don't believe he had the shoes on. That's going above and beyond. Nothing like being prepared.
ReplyDelete