Dallin by far is my most active baby. Never stops really never does. He is not interested in kids play. Already way to old for toys. So today after chasing him around all day I decided just to snap pictures of everything this kid got into while I was also trying to clean up the house. This is not even a day worth of what this kid gets into. Not to mention he also figured out how to get into the the cleaning products. No pictures of that had to hurry and get them away from him!
READY!!
![]() |
| He was trying everything to get the fireplace open! |
![]() |
| Not sure! But the shower was calling his name! |
![]() |
| While I shut the shower door he grabbed the toilet paper! |
![]() |
| His goal is to knock the TV down |
![]() |
| You may think the same photo no. He switched boxes! |
![]() |
| While I was putting the tub ware back! He got a hold of some paper work that I was working on. |
![]() |
| Light SABER! |
![]() |
| Just my phone charger he unplugged and is dragging my phone on the ground! |
![]() |
| Hungry? |
![]() |
| Such a good helper? |
![]() |
| He climbs on the ottoman and just walks off. I have to make sure it is always pushed by a couch. |
![]() |
| My glasses he tore them off my face. |
![]() |
| Notice the TV is cricked and the wii signal thing in his hand. |
![]() |
| When I try to get something from him he runs for the the kitchen then runs around the island. |
![]() |
| Trying to steal Maylee's blanket! But look at this face |
Really how long can I stay mad!


























No comments:
Post a Comment