There will be a few other post on October, but her are few little happenings.
We try to do something every weekend leading up to Halloween. The first weekend fell on General Conference we stayed in, watched and made whoopie pies! Also Poor Maylee's hair has thickened up a little so Mom gets to play!!
Katelynn has became to old(cool) for this.... But I still force her to let me do a little something to it.
Aiden got the Academic Award. Before we went he told me, "Mom don't be embarrassing no screaming Yah Aiden just clap." I was a good mom I stood in the back and waited and clapped. I didn't even go up and take a picture I waited for him to come to me.
A new Niece! Lily isn't she just so cute!
Gary and the kids went to the dentist. No cavities this time around. But Aiden grinds his teeth in his sleep so he grinded two of his fillings loose.
Gary got his birthday present,(note his birthday is in Aug.) UNLV offered if you were Alumni you could get a 2 for 1 on tickets. And then him and a friend when half and half. Gary got season tickets for the UNLV basketball games! Him and the kids are very excited to take turns going with Dad.
K-2nd get awards one week. 3rd-5th grade do them the following. Katelynn who never gets sick! Got double ear infections and tonsillitis. So she missed school on the actual day. So she brought home the certificate and we took pictures! She got the Citizenship Award!
We voted! I asked the kids, "Who should I vote for?"
Katelynn: Romney
Aiden: Romney
Maylee: Princesses
This kid told me Jackets arn't cool no one wears them! I walked him to school today and pointed out everyone in jackets!
Parent Conferences we went and had frosty's at Wendys! Both kids are doing great!
I just love this picture! :P But this girl said something today. Really just so funny and clever. I'm in trouble.
Maylee talking to Dallin. "I'm a girl not a movie so stop watching me!"
Really where did she come up with that!! I must admit it really is good!





















No comments:
Post a Comment