Saturday, September 29, 2012

September by pictures!

Life has gone back to normal since school has started back up.   A little bit about our normal little month
 
 
 
School has started which means HOMEWORK!!  The joy of it Katelynn has weekly packets, Maylee Monthly homework, Aiden Daily homework.  To be honest I like weekly packets most.  Month is to long to have something without loosing it, daily gives us no time for a crazy day, weekly perfect!
 
This is Aiden's reading Log it cracks me up!  Notice how torn up it is! 
 Aiden really does love reading.

 
Gary and I this summer have been trying to get in shape I have lost 34lbs Gary has lost 40. I am training for a half marathon for November, hopefully get the last 17 pounds off.  Our kids have showed us a few new moves! 

 One day I'm going to try that!.
 
 
I went on a hike with my friend Marlo

 
And I some how sprained my ankle.  Still recovering at this point.  It is a slow progress. 
 

 
My Mom came in town, we hung out at the pool. 
 

The kids have been practicing their sports of choice!
 

 
 
Nobody in our home is.....
 
 
We went to a buffet and Dallin was in heaven eating off everyone plates! He held two spoons the whole time and kept reaching for Katleynn's plate.  Everyone there enjoyed watching our boy!
 
And Dallin continues to keep me busy this picture pretty much is him!  He walks around shooting everyone sound effects and all!
 
 Under the island is a little cupboard he loves it.  He hangs out there all the time! 
 
 
And my favorite part is everyday I get to hangout with the coolest bosses ever
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment