
When the year started I had to drag Katelynn to the carpooling car. And then at times I had to take her to school, I had to drag her to class bawling. Wednesday I looked over and saw a very sad little 1st grader setting on my couch. I asked her, "What's wrong?" Katelynn replied, "I'm going to miss my teacher." And the tears started to flow. Poor girl.
I loved Katelynn teacher this year. She has helped Katelynn come out of shell. Katelynn has became such a great reader and writer this year. She was exactly what Katelynn needed this year I could not have asked for more.
I think this year was extremely emotional due to the fact, that we have decided not to go back to this school next year. So it was saying goodbye to all her friends and teachers knowing she will not be back next year.
We left the school and went to the 7eleven and got slurpees and a movie! Then went home and watched the movie and Katelynn's teacher gave them a DVD full of pictures of activities and events they did through out the year, it was fun to watch it and she how much our little girl grew up. Katelynn also received a email from her teacher on Friday. She was so excited!










No comments:
Post a Comment