Sunday, June 26, 2011

Korina Homemaker!

I am far from Suzy Homemaker but I did make a few project since Katelynn got out of school!


Made some felt bows!



I have had a sewing machine for 5 years! Finally took it out of the box! Really sat there and sat there! My mom came in to town so I learned a little.

Cut and hemmed Katelynn a pair of shorts from some of her old pants. She loves them.

Also made a blanket for a baby shower I am going to this weekend!

A little side note: I plugged the sewing machine in, threaded it and stepped on the pedal and it would not start. So frustrating when Katelynn says, "Mom you have to turn it on!"

1 comment:

  1. it's been a while since i've been here! looks like you've been having fun with 4....and blogging better than me for sure! the flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete