Thursday, January 13, 2011

The crisis of Today is the joke of tomorrow!

TO remind everyone!! I hate crying before you begin to read! What a day! Today is the day we are starting our vacation. Had everything packed, I just had a few errands to run and then get going! Of course this is not how it is going! I get Katelynn off to school and get Aiden and Maylee ready to run to the store when I notice NO WALLET!! AHHHH!! Everything is in my name! I search and search and check our account to make sure we still have money. Call our bank and of course cry my eyes out over the phone. To cancel my card and of course could not stop crying. The poor guy really these hormones . Then I call the hotel because that is also in my name and yes no credit card or Driver License. How am I going to check inn? Again crying and crying and crying. Get that some what resolved. When my friend, Sarah, calls and OH YES I cry some more and more and yes more! Sarah meets me at the last store I went to, to watch the kids while I run in. Of course not there! Came home started cleaning and finally found it!! Where you may wonder in a closet I love how my kids clean. Ran to the bank got a new card. Okay all stress gone!!!!!!! Went to get gas in the car and oh wait the card I just got does not work!!! JOY JOY go back to bank and Wait and Wait. Sarah came and picked up my kids from the bank where OH yes I cried again, because how nice of her to come get my kids! FINALLY they fixed my card then I walked into walmart crying again, because it is so easy to run into a store without kids! Finally 12:30 and I finally eat (Yes first time all day). Finish getting the car packed and realize Aiden winter jacket is no where to be found!! Finally find it at a friends house. I will have to make a stop there before we leave. And now I look to my right and realize we have FISH!! WHO GOING TO FEED THEM??? Off to call friends to find a fish sitter!! Part of me feels like is this is all a sign, but nope this is Korina's Luck this is how all our trip start. No matter how organize I try to be something like this always happens. I will not be posting this till we get home from our trip, because we are going to surprise my in-laws and I don't want her to read this!! SO were home safe and sound and had a wonderful trip!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Korina!! I feel your pain! That sounds like the day I had getting ready for a trip to Utah and then what happens... my transmission breaks on the way up. NOT FUN! We all have those days. I'm so glad the Lord has a sense of humor because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to have days like that also. I'm sorry your bad went so badly. But at least you made it up there and back all in one piece!

    ReplyDelete