We had quite a crazy Spring break. Saturday we had Aiden & Maylee's Birthday Party. Then Monday through Wednesday our ward held a sports clinic. We were able to go Monday and Tuesday. Monday the kids played capture the flag. And watching all the kids running around I knew I had to bring my camera on Tuesday. Tuesday they played kick ball. All the pictures to follow are from Tuesday.
Always Posing!
This is one of my favorite pictures. This was seriously what all the little kids wanted to do was fill the cone with grass.
This handsome man would be my honey!
Here is little Katelynn waiting line to kick the ball. Also I was so happy with how many Young Women showed up to help out. They could have been sleeping but instead they were at the Sports Clinic.
Aiden and his buddy Luke










No comments:
Post a Comment