A few weeks ago Gary got a email that all teachers could get 4 free tickets to the Adventuredome!! Gary went to pick up the tickets and during Spring break we went. We had such a great time. In the morning we took all three kids.
Katelynn on the carousal
Maylee's ride. Doesn't she looks so happy?
Happy kids make a happy mom!
Now more fun! About 2pm we left the adventuredome drop Katleynn and Aiden off at my sister's house and Maylee off at Sarah's house. And Gary and I went back! We always have the kids so we never get to go on the roller coasters together if we ever do we have to go by ourselves. So we went and the first few rides were so much fun. And I was thinking how much I enjoy being with my husband and happy we are. Then he jumps in line for a ride. I believe the Inverter or something. All I know is it hung us upside down for like 10 sec. YEAH! I was like do not want to go on this! All of the sudden I wanted my kids there to have a excuse not to go on the ride! Well I went on it, it was not fun! But I did it for my husband! He is a lucky man! We rode a few more rides, it was a great night!











No comments:
Post a Comment