Painting Easter Eggs! I found this cool Easter Egg coloring kit. It came with little rollers for each color. Not messy at all! The kids loved it. They decorated the eggs then decorated a few rocks to add a little flair to our backyard! :)



Surprise I am forgetful and forgot my camera!! ( I know not really surprised) So I missed all the Easter celebration! On Thursday we went to Maria's house for a Easter egg hunt the kids had so much fun. Then everyone talked about how much they loved Easter on the same weekend as Conference. It was so hard to to get all the events in between Conference. But anyways! During the weekend we went to the Daniels side of the family for a family lunch and Easter Egg hunt. Then the Brown's side of the family also got together. We had such a great time. We went to my Uncles and Aunts house the kids had a blast. They have horses, a pony, a colt, chickens, playgrounds, dogs, GRASS, motorized little vehicles, bunnies and of course more kids! The kids had a great time. Even the Easter Bunny came! It was a lot of fun to see everyone. Sunday we started off the day watching The Animated Stories form the New Testament He is Risen. I love those videos, it has really helps. The kids enjoy learning about the gospel when they are in the cartoon version plus it is easy to understand. And I have noticed at night when we have scripture study Aiden or Katelynn will say that is like our movie mom right! Maylee had a great time playing with plastic Easter Eggs. But I did catch her with a real hard boiled egg and she took a big ol bite out of it which would be okay if it was peeled! Such a silly girl.










what a cool kiT. i'm sad to say that we didn't even decorate eggs. what a slacker. :)
ReplyDelete