1 week ago
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Katelynn turned 5!
Katelynn turned 5 yesterday. I can't believe how old she is. Sometimes I want time to speed up just to get though the trials at times. But when I look at my 5 year old I wish I could just stop it. Sometimes since she is the oldest I expect so much out of her. I have to remind myself that she is only 5. Tomorrow she graduates from Preschool and will be heading to Kindergarten in the fall. It's so hard for me to think of her growing up I want her to stay my princess! I am so blessed to have her in my family. She is a wonderful child who teaches me more than I will ever teach her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










That is so cool. I think they're very luck to have a b-day around Memorial day. Every once in a while they get a day off for their b-day. =) Anyway, I keep forgetting about playdate Fridays. It runs right into Teagan's nap time, which is why I forget. When is Storytime?? I really need to get these kids out of the house every once in a while. Call me!
ReplyDelete