Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Katelynn 1st (and last) boyfriend




Since I quit my job in Feb. we have been able to start getting out of the house we go to Story time at the local library and Playgroup on Friday. It has been so much fun for the kids and I can't lie I have enjoyed getting out of the house for some adult conversation. Their are so many families in our ward with kids the same age as our kids so we all get to share stories. Katelynn has decided she has a crush on one of the little boys( Hayden). She talks about him all the time. Last night she even made a letter for him to give to him the next time she sees him. It is so cute because she gets all giggly when you ask her about him. So funny!! Gary is preparing to lock her up so he doesn't have to worry about a 2nd Boyfriend. The picture was taken at story time at the library. The last Picture above is Katelynn, Rebecca, Hayden, Sydney, & Aiden (Maylee was sleeping).

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Did you notice that they are holding hands in the picture? I think it's so darling. Hayden was really bummed that we didn't see Katelynn at the zoo. It's good "it's just pretend" right!

    ReplyDelete