Saturday, May 30, 2009

All about Katelynn

I decided to get out of my funk and throw Katelynn a party. You only turn 5 once and it is important and fun. So i called or texted some of my family last min. Luckly they know I am procrastinator! Katelynn got to make her own princess cake. I was a little nervous because it took about an hour to cook. Then the decorating was perfect!! :) It was very cute and she was very proud of it. She got lots of great gifts and got to play with all of her cousins. I thought it would be fun to find an "About Me" survey and give it to Katelynn. That way we can look back and see how much she changes each year. All of the surveys were a little too long and not very children friendly. I found this one short and sweet so an all about Katelynn 2009.





ABOUT Katelynn QUESTIONS
1) WHATS MY FAV. COLOR?Pink
2) WHATS MY FAVORITE SPORT?Soccer
3) HOW MANY BROTHERS DO I HAVE?1
4) HOW MANY SISTERS DO I HAVE?1
5) WHO IS MY FAV. SOCCER Player?Hayden
6) WHO DO I LOVE (LIKE A GIRLFRIEND)?Mommy & Daddy (I was a little nervous she was going to repeat Answer #5)
7) WHATS MY FAV. DRINK?(SODA)Slurpee
8) WHATS MY FAV. ANIMAL?Giraffe
9) WHAT DO I WISH TO BECOME WHEN I GROW UP?Firefighter
Take'>http://www.experienceproject.com/surveys.php?s=5830">Take this survey Create your own survey Daily survey
Explore Thousands of Life Experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment