Friday, April 1, 2016

Fall Sports 2015


 After our crazy Spring and kids going in multiple directions.  It really was just to much for me to keep up with.  I think the child themselves were okay, but just to much. I made rule one sport per season.  Aiden during the Spring had 6 practices a week.  I felt like and still do at times, Aiden needs his own Mom.  In Fall he chose basketball!  I have really seen his confidence and skills grew so much.  He has amazing coach who puts so much time and hard work into these boys!

 Now Katelynn!  We really lucked out.  So 10 of us from our neighborhood linked our kids together on a team.  You can pick a friend.  Which makes a whole team.  BUT no coach and most of the girls had never played.  A club coach heard about our no coach team and adopted them.  And coached them for free.  And he is amazing we all stuck with it and our all now Celtic Fuegos! Katelynn has played most the season has a defender but lately has put her foot into the goalie.  Last game she played goalie the whole game.  A girl a year ago was scared to death of balls coming near her has come a far way!



Now my Maylee she had her last season with Coach Ashlee.  Sad...  Because I blogging like 9 month late I can tell you we filled Maylee spot on Ashlee team with Dallin!  Maylee grew so much, her dribbling and confidence continues to grow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment