Friday, April 1, 2016

Aunt Tracy

The post I was dreading.  The end of November my Aunt Tracy became ill, she was so about to get out of the hospital.  On the day of release things turned.  After fighting for almost a month she passed away.  This all came on very sudden, she was a very healthy lady and never sat still for more then a few mins.  The day before Thanksgiving we all got the call or text emphasizing that things were not well.  My testimony in Family grew so much the next couple of weeks.  She was never alone, the waiting room never had a chair available. One minute we would all be laughing the next in tears. I'm grateful for amazing family who stood together in such a hard time. I'm grateful to have the knowledge that we will someday be together again. 

A few Tracy stories!  

When we were kids we went over there house quite often. Every Christmas we would have a huge party (which we still do), but then I was kid.  Santa would always come we had a horse and carriage and we would ride along with Santa!

She loved dressing up, She was everyone Easter bunny, Mrs Clause, or whatever was needed for the occasion.

When we were kids we were riding in her car.  She was telling us about how there was so crazy person going around and getting people when there cars died on the road. So of course her car "died" so of course I screamed and jumped into the front seat.  It was a story that was told for years.  


1 comment:

  1. So hard to lose a loved one (even harder when it's pretty fast), even when we know the plan. Glad you documented some of your memories of her!!!

    ReplyDelete