Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Prayer


I'm actually writing the present!  I will have to catch up but I knew I would forget about this if I didn't post tonight. 

Maylee best bud is Millie they recently both joined up and our playing soccer now!  They are on the same team which I must say is the cutest team. (and there will be a post later about this team with a few too many pics!) 


Now for the story.

I was telling Maylee that Millie might not be able to go to soccer because she had some dental work and wasn't feeling well.  

Maylee said, "I'll pray for Millie to feel better because she loves soccer!"

When we were dropping Aiden off at practice, Millie's mom texted me letting me know Millie was good to go.  I told Maylee with the biggest smile.

"MOM praying actually works!!" 

3 comments:

  1. Those two! That picture! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! What a great teaching moment and even better that it was all her idea and she realized it herself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy I get to coach Maylee this season! She is adorable. I may steal her and keep her for my own. She had one heck of a game today. She has a very promising future in soccer!!!

    ReplyDelete