Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kings

When it comes to basketball I may have not taken many pictures this season.  And I would say next season I will be better but since I'm late on blogging and this is from November and a new season is halfway over and I haven't taken a photo yet!  UGH..

Anyways this was our first season playing at our local Rec Center league, Aiden really loved and grew so much.  He loved playing against his friends.  They are all pretty competitive so those were always fun games to watch.  



These are some of Aiden's friends who played in the league. 
Left to Right Brock, Aiden, Carter, and Brady.  These boys are at each other's house a few times a week practicing. 

1 comment:

  1. Aiden is one heck of a player. Definitely one of the very best in the league. I love watching his intensity when he plays!

    ReplyDelete