Monday, April 29, 2013

Forgot a holiday

I'm pretty sure I missed a holiday.  Easter.  We got back from Utah right before Easter so we had hurry up and throw everything together.  And last year we didn't go out of town so I filled the week with creative things and the Easter Bunny did a huge scavenger hunt,  the kids had to read clues to find the next egg and so on.  The darn children remembered all of this...  All the way home from Utah I heard what we did last year and what the bunny did. 

 Thanks Easter Bunny.

The Easter Bunny and I threw everything together.  And left Sunday open to remember the Resurrection of Christ. 


 I bought these "mess free dye kits"  filled them up with water put in the tablet. Left the room for a moment and came back to find Dallin trying to drink it. Luckily with the cover it all just got everywhere other then his mouth. 

We got treats dropped at our door! :)


And had our annual night hunt!

All ready for church.


Not to worry the Easter Bunny pulled off the scavenger hunt once more, just candy free. We had enough junk food on vacation.  



No comments:

Post a Comment