The Second Trimester has already came and gone! Katelynn is doing great and preparing for her CRT testing. She exceeded standards in the pretest. So hopefully she does well in the real test. She got three awards in the award ceremony. Citizen, BUG Award(bringing up grades), and Academic Award!
Aiden also is enjoying school. Aiden does really well, and I know these words are going to bite me in the butt later. But at this point school comes pretty easy to Aiden. He is still pretty shy but if asked he will answer questions. So I'm not saying a word. If I tell him to talk more, then he'll get in trouble for talking to much. I'm just going to be happy with where he is, he is a smart boy he'll figure it out.
Aiden got a Academic and BUG award.
Notice no attendance awards this trimester I think someone has been sick in our home every day week since winter hit!












No comments:
Post a Comment