Katelynn had a swim meet and I took pictures!! Why? How? You may ask. BABYSITTER!! That's right. A Young Women offered to watch the kids for service hours. At first it was just Dallin but then when Maylee and Aiden found out who it was they wanted to stay home. I have only had 2 young women watch the kids (they are sisters) they are so good and so fun. Play games with the kids, music, just really cute fun girls.
I enjoyed just getting to watch Katelynn. She did awesome! Last swim meet she was so worried about not winning that she kept looking around while swimming. But this time did not look at the other lanes once! And her time got better on each event! She competed in the 25 free, 25 backstroke, and 25 breast. Backstroke has always been her favorite but she is starting really enjoy freestyle.












No comments:
Post a Comment