Katelynn is 9 years old and all her clothes and shoes has she grows out of them our stored and put away for Maylee. Maylee uses them and then they are passed to another family. Aiden on the other hand it stops! Right then and there! This year this boy has became such a boy! We are on shoe number 3 since September! First pair I bought at Target, they lasted till November then I thought it's because I bought cheap ones. So black Friday I bought at Kohls well its January and I had to get him another pair. The bottoms were has smooth has baby's bottom! We found some Shaq basketball shoes that he loved! We are hoping these get us to the end of the school year!! But Aiden never stops never. He plays hard all day at school. He comes home throws his backpack down on the floor then grabs the basketball, mitt, baseball, bat, or the thing that shoots baseballs at you. And he is outside him and Gary play while he between jobs, then once Gary leaves he shoots hoops until finally I can't stay outside any longer. He runs in eats, does his chores, homework,then he is in the backyard again either hitting a ball or bouncing a ball. Finally till the back porch light is just not bright enough and I make him come in. Which I get everyday "AH MOM!!" Then he comes inside and goes through every baseball card over and over again. Pulling them out reading each and every one. But tonight after he went to bed we found.
He made baseball cards! Of all his teammates took off with one of my mini scrapbooks and made his own baseball cards.
I must be honest I absolutely love how much Aiden loves sports. It keeps him busy, out of trouble, and I love that Wii never gets played with!
I must be honest I absolutely love how much Aiden loves sports. It keeps him busy, out of trouble, and I love that Wii never gets played with!













I can't stop laughing about the homemade baseball cards of him and his friends. It is THE cutest thing... but if he asks tell him it is THE coolest thing. hehe. I agree with the shoes... somehow boys wear their shoes out like crazy. We went through 2 pairs of sandals last summer! Maybe it was quality for us, but still!
ReplyDelete