Now that the kids are getting older and I'm not pregnant! The sports can begin. Katelynn started on swimming I felt good about it! And now we throw in another kid, Aiden and baseball! With Gary's work schedule I just have to make sure that I can be everywhere thanks to car pooling to Katelynn swim practice it has worked out!
Aiden loves baseball! It has been a long time coming. Aiden and Gary play almost everyday in front of the house working on catching, throwing and batting. And on Saturday they would find a field to go play for a few hours. So he is very ready and very serious about this baseball. He also loves Angels baseball team, I came home from a run a few weeks to a very sad little boy,
Mom: "What is wrong?"
Aiden: "Blah Blah got traded?"
Mom: "WHAT!"
I had to go ask Gary what is wrong with him.
He has just about memorized his baseball cards.
At the end of December he started practices, his team is the Tigers! He was very worried when he first started that he was going to be traded, his stats, batting average and everything else goes with it! Practices and games are far 45 min drive. There is a league that is closer, but they can't promise Saturday games, which would mean Gary can't go to anything. So I'll drive if that means Gary gets to go to the games.
We are down two games, he has NOT had to hit off the tee yet. He also loves playing first base. It amazes me how much you can love something because your kids love it. I think baseball is the most boring sport ever, but when Aiden plays I love watching my boy. He is so serious totally focused. I also love a few kids on Aiden team, they are just so full of personality.
In the Spring he'll start kid pitch a little nervous about that and finding a new team. I think from now on we'll do baseball Spring and Fall but Winter we'll do basketball! It's too cold!













Those pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete