Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A New School Year!


Aiden in the Big 1st Grade!
 
- I asked him the night before school started after his blessing if he was nervous he said, "Mom that is ridiculous." 
 
-  He made a bunch of new friends on the first day of school. 
 
- He brought home some treasure box prizes.
 
-Most of all he enjoys his lunch from home.  I wrote him a letter, he had no interest in it.
 
-From the sound of it they started taking all the placement test today, so well see in a few day what we need to work on.
 
 
 
Katelynn is now a 3rd Grader
 
-She actually had her lunch made Sunday before church!
-Monday she was up dressed and ready before 6am.
-She has a lot of her friends from last year in her class this year.
-She got homework and reading log on the first day.  But she was excited!
-And she wants me to write a letter everyday. (Kids are all the same right??)
 
 
 
Maylee, Dallin and I survived the first 2 days!! 
 
-Monday we walked home a little sad, and it was so quite. 
- I cleaned the house, it stayed clean. 
-We were beyond ready for school to get out. 
- Our friend brought over root bear and ice cream to celebrate the first day.    -
Tuesday was a little better. 
- I teach this Sunday in RS and I was able to prepare my lesson during the day.  That was nice. But while I did that I did have two kids setting on me!  And when they weren't they literally sprinkled the whole house with cereal.  
-I got to re clean. 





1 comment:

  1. I was starting to be a little envious that Maylee and Dallin were letting you get so much done. I only have William and he def. doesn't let me clean the house and keep it clean. I was relieved (and sad for you) when you said they sprinkled the house with cereal. Sounds more like toddlers to me. :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete