Saturday, July 7, 2012

Aiden lost his first tooth!

Aiden finally lost his first tooth which led to lots of fun conversations!  Which I had to record before I forgot.

First!

I took the above picture.

Katelynn: "Are you going to put that on facebook?"
Aiden:   "What's facebook?"
Katelynn: " A thing someone came up with so Moms can embarrass their kids!"
Aiden: "NO!  That's what the blog is!"


Second!

 Aiden:  "Dad I hope I get a cool one!"
Dad: " A cool what?"
Aiden: A cool fairy I don't want a lame one!"

Third:

Aiden:  "Mom text the Fairy and let her know I'm going to bed she can come now!"

He then asked basically how all this works!  I explained to him about the fairy goes in while he is sleeping and the switch was made.

Well that did not sound fun to have a strange flying person in your room.  So we compromised and the tooth was placed on the kitchen island for the switch off.  Which then I had to re text the fairy and let her know the plan.  If you ask me she got off lucky!

I really loves this silly boy!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment