Friday, March 30, 2012

Reading Week

We are ending reading week today!  The kids were supposed to dress up had they had different activities and readers throughout the week.

M-Red/white & Blue which I have to say both kids participated in!

T-  Where words on your shirt again both kids participated in! 
W- was a crazy day PJ day.  Katelynn went for it, Aiden on the other hand was not having it!  I was able to go help out in Aiden's class.  I am taking turns with a friend so I can go help out once a week for a few hours.  I am loving it!  Wednesday the kids had a book swap which I think total we swapped about 30 books.  So we got 30 new to us books, the kids have enjoyed them.
Th-  dress in a different decade.  Katelynn kind of did it, she wore a 70ish shirt.  100book challenge Reading Award assembly, and Katelynn was in a little play at her school.  She was the narrator! 
F- Be a vocabulary word! 
Katelynn got the 100 hour award!

Aiden for some reason accidentally received the 25hour award again.  He should have got the 50hour but Oh Well next award assembly he will get it along with 75 hour award.

Aiden reading one of his Star War books he got in the book swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment