I have been slacking on writing about my kids awards and assemblies. Which is not really good of me! Gary and I expect a lot of our children when it comes to their education and luckily our kids expect a lot of themselves. I really am just so proud of them. Its just awkward to blog about it because I don't want be un humble. But since this is our family journal I want my kids to know how important their education is to us. And we are proud of them!
So for little Aiden I am not sure if I wrote about he received a certificate for reading and this last assembly he received his first medal for reading! He was so excited to have a medal like Katelynn! Then on March 9th he received the academic award at the outside assembly they hold every month. Every month they give out 2 awards per class one for academic and one for Citizenship. And Katelynn had already got both. And finally Aiden got the academic one and we were out of town! Then just a few weeks ago which picture is below he got award at a regular assembly for his academics.
Now for Katelynn! She received in this school year for the outside assemblies she received both awards academic and citizenship.(You can only receive the awards once.) She received 4 medals for her reading. And just last week got a certificate for the A Honor Role.
After all the awards and report cards were in. I took them to McDonalds to get kid's meals. And then on Friday we went to Krispie Cream. For every A you have they give you a free donut!! Isn't that just awesome? So Katelynn got 6 and since Aiden doesn't get grades I leaned over the glass and whispered to the guy give him 6 and I will pay. They were really cool about it! I feel I am caught up on awards now.











No comments:
Post a Comment