Katelynn- I was really nervous about Katelynn starting a new year and new school this year. I was worried on the first day we would have a melt down on the first day. It may still happen, but I am optimistic it won't! A few weeks ago we got a letter in the mail saying who Katelynn's teacher was. I was watching a friends kid and he said, "AH no fair he is so fun!" I could have reached over a kissed this kid! I have heard tons of great things about him. We went to the open house he had heard from one of my friends that Katelynn was shy. So he set her right next to her friend! He has a awesome writing center. Katelynn loves writing seriously she would pick writing over recess. He did a little power point presentation went over different goals and challenges the kids have throughout the year. I am really excited for her!
Aiden- We met his teacher the room is huge. The teacher seemed wonderful. Aiden is so excited. And already knows most of the kids in his class! Most excited really is that he has a star wars folder!! He can't wait he makes me read off his supply list and I have to say STAR WARS folder has a supply. Really he does not even have folder on his list! :) There will be tears on the first day of school but not from Aiden.
Mom- Forget the kids how am I doing. I thought I was doing great but has I write this post I can't stop the tears.
- My kids are growing up so fast.
- I want them to love life.
- I want to follow them around and make sure no one hurts their feelings.
- They always have friends.
- They pick good friends.
- They learn.
- They stand up for what they believe.
- And they come home with smiles on their face and know how amazing they are!











No comments:
Post a Comment