I realize the next few months are going to bring sadness! All my kids were born in the spring, which means they will be all aging on me..
Dallin turned 9 months on February 17. For once in his life we actually went to a check up ahead of schedule I am usually a few days/weeks/months behind schedule. The joy of being number 4 of a crazy family! I really don't think he minds, really I am sure his is not sad to have his shots delayed a little!
This is how the appointment went for my chunk.
The nurse weighs him and has he does it, he looks confused at the scale as if it is broken.
Measure his head, temp, all the normal stuff then send us to our room. Awhile later the nurse comes back in.
Doctor comes
My chunky monkey! I love that kid!!
The doctor says not to worry, being the birth weight he was. He is right on schedule and where he should be.
Dallin has 4 teeth and I must say makes the best smile ever. So darn cute..
He weighs 20.4 pounds
He is crawling everywhere! Really gets into everything.
He is happy baby.
He takes two naps an day.
And recently started sleeping through the night.
He loves all fruits but veggie wise only likes sweet potatoes. Hates all those baby food dinner mixes they have.
He loves breakfast fruit bars.
He can pull himself up

Dallin turned 9 months on February 17. For once in his life we actually went to a check up ahead of schedule I am usually a few days/weeks/months behind schedule. The joy of being number 4 of a crazy family! I really don't think he minds, really I am sure his is not sad to have his shots delayed a little!
This is how the appointment went for my chunk.
The nurse weighs him and has he does it, he looks confused at the scale as if it is broken.
Mom: You need to move another bottom notch.
Nurse: But he is only 8 months??
Mom: YUP..
sure enough that was the issueNurse: But he is only 8 months??
Mom: YUP..
Measure his head, temp, all the normal stuff then send us to our room. Awhile later the nurse comes back in.
Nurse: I think I messed up
re measures his head.
Nurse: Nope, he just has a big brain :)
re measures his head.
Nurse: Nope, he just has a big brain :)
Doctor comes
Doctor: So 5 or 6 ounces of milk?
Mom: 8 ounces
Doctor: every 4 to 5 hours
Mom: Laugh
Doctor: Every 3 hours
Mom: that works
Mom: 8 ounces
Doctor: every 4 to 5 hours
Mom: Laugh
Doctor: Every 3 hours
Mom: that works
My chunky monkey! I love that kid!!
The doctor says not to worry, being the birth weight he was. He is right on schedule and where he should be.
Dallin has 4 teeth and I must say makes the best smile ever. So darn cute..
He weighs 20.4 pounds
He is crawling everywhere! Really gets into everything.
He is happy baby.
He takes two naps an day.
And recently started sleeping through the night.
He loves all fruits but veggie wise only likes sweet potatoes. Hates all those baby food dinner mixes they have.
He loves breakfast fruit bars.
He can pull himself up

This is why it is so hard to get pictures of him! He always tries to get the camera or phone. So he ends up looking like a blurry mess.










No comments:
Post a Comment