So back in August I decided it was time to loose some weight and well I would lose a pound then gain 5 pounds! :) It drove me crazy!! Then at thr end of October Gary had the day off, so I went and worked out with some ladies in our ward! And well they killed me! But I got home and I felt great and I knew that it was what I needed. So, when we firsted started I could barely run 8OO yards! I know sad! But on Thanksgiving we RAN a 5k! It felt great. It gave me such confidence to know that I could and CAN do it! I needed the push and the support of great friends and a healthy competition with another great friend. Other things I have done is I got off my addiction to soda! Which was really hard! I do not eat after 7pm and cut back fast food! So far I have lost 12lbs my biggest goal is just to be healthy and be able to run around with my kids!
Me, Sarah, Kristy, Kim, Monta, & Marlo











No comments:
Post a Comment