Well, I have to blog the progress my little Maylee has made! For about 3 weeks there were not many smiles coming out of Maylee. To be honest, she just about cried for 3 weeks. Between the teething, then catching the flu and top of it all, she got an ear infection. So, if I even put her down she would scream bloody murder and even while I was holding her it was a constant whine. :( She stopped eating baby food so I am a little nervous that she lost some weight. She was waking up 4 times a night, but this week my old Maylee came back!! She is so happy, plays on the ground, and is back to eating her babyfood. She has just been such a joy!!! She is still not sleeping though night. That's right, 7months old and still waking up 2 to 3 times a night! AHH! The other two were sleeping though the night by 3 months. Thank goodness for Gary. So back to Maylee's progress. This week, she has said goodbye to the bootie shake and hello to the army crawl! She has even started getting on her toes. It looks like she is doing a push-up, then she lunges forward and falls right on her face. I love my little Maylee! It is so fun watching her. I am so scared to even leave her in the room alone. I am worried that I am going to miss that first crawl! She also finally won the teeth war. She got her two bottom front teeth and it is adorable!!
Update on the other two!
Katelynn- Is loving Kindergarten! We have started a project. I have tons of scrapbooking stuff from when I had time! So, we have started a scrapbook "Katelynn's Adventures though her Kindergarten Year." She is in charge. She does all the writing, cutting, glueing, and sticking. I just set back and smile! The pages have actually turned out super cute so far! It's great because it is something that the two of us can do together. She is doing great in Kindergarten. She has already learned so much. She is putting together sentences, memorizes a poem a week, has monthly homework packets, knows quite a few site words, and much more! She has such an awesome teacher!
Aiden- WELL,WELL, WELL! Do I get to Tattle Tell??? He has been going though a yelling stage lately and I really do not know how to handle it. Any suggestions?? Open for help!?? He loves preschool and he is doing so great. I asked the teacher how he was doing she said he was great and so well behaved. He is really shy in class. The teacher said that he will only talk to his two friends from church Logan and Luke. He will get comfortable eventually and then the talking will began! Speaking of the talking , that kid says the funniest things and is so quick.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment