Friday, September 18, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Katelynn had her 1st day of Kindergarten. Well about a month ago! But I am finally getting to blogging about it! She is in PM kindergarten. So all morning we were all super excited about the time coming so she could go to school. Every 5mins she would ask, "Can I get dressed now!" She was so cute and so excited.


Katelynn and her proud brother Aiden!



The teacher had the children line up then they waved us a good bye!


My little beauty!

This was about a week after school started we were able to get a picture with her teacher. She is such a great teacher Katelynn has already learned so much!
Good day at school!

2 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast! It is amazing how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!!!!
    Wow, of course I remember the Maynors!!! :) Holy moly, I can't believe you have 3 kids and that Katelynn is so grown up! Is Gary still teaching? It looks like you have a beautiful family and are doing well! It seems like 3 lifetimes ago we were in the Meadows ward! I have such good memories from that ward :). Glad you found our blog so we can see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete