1. How long have you been a Mom?
Well if you count being Pregnant 6 years next month!
2. How many children call you (or have called you) Mommy?
well my three and occasionally a child who calls every women MOM!
3. Girl? Boy? Both? How many?
Two girls and one boy
4. Did you know what you were having before you gave birth?
Yup with all three. I keep thinking with the next maybe not.
5. How old were you when you became a Mom?
22 years old.
6. How long were you in labor?
18 hours with Katelynn. 4 hours with Aiden. and Maylee C-section
7. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom?
A million things! the love that I have for them. Being a MOM.
8. What’s your least favorite thing?
The worrying
9. Do you want more kids?
YES
10. Do you plan on having more soon?
In a few years
11. Does/did daddy change diapers?
Yup.
12. How many times have you been peed on?
All three children have peed on me. From changing their diapers to peeing though their diaper!
13. Barfed on?
Would you be a real mother if you have never been barfed on! My kids all have had acid reflux. They were born puking on me.
14. Is/are your child(ren) named after anyone?
All three of them Middle names yes. 1st names Aiden and Maylee were named after people.
15. How did you come up with their name(s)?
Katelynn- Loved it Aiden-Gary's old Mission Campaign and we really liked the name.
Maylee- May-Maynor and Lee my middle name
16. Who is the bad guy?
Matters on the day!
17. And who is the good guy?
See #16.
18. What is the longest you have been away from your children?
Overnight and Maylee maybe a few hours.
19. Bedtime routine?
Never ending!!
20. Are your toes painted?
Katelynn has been to busy to paint them lately. And in that case it will be my foot painted!
21. Last movie you saw in the theatre?
Good Question.
22. Last time you had a date?
Oh on July 2, 2009 we went to Breakfast.
23. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom?
I would honestly give up the world for my kids!
24. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom?
SLEEP!
25. Best mom perk?
Love
26. Snack you sneak bites from your child?
I know that you are not supposed to share with your children. For the whole manners thing. But sometimes I just don't want to fight!
27. When the kid is napping, you are?
My kids have this great plan. That all of them can not being sleeping all at one time!
28. Where is your child now?
Asleep in their beds.
29. Favorite place to buy maternity clothes?
I guess Target. Most of my maternity clothes are handy downs
30. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently:
Wanting them to get to the next stage.
31. What is the craziest thing you have said/done/taught since becoming a mom?
I think at time seriously thinking that I may be going crazy! :)
Okay that was sersouly very long! You can tell I am bored!
1 week ago










No comments:
Post a Comment