I started this on July 5 to post on Aug 5 my b-day! I want my family to know how much they mean to me. I know I do not let them know like I should and I want them to know that they mean the world to me. Also what a wonderful gift to give to myself for my birthday every year to remember the wonderful gifts that the Lord has given me. So for one month here and there I wrote things that I LOVE!! about my family. I want them to know how much I love them and what they mean to me. It has been good for me every night I cried thinking about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.
Katelynn- I love you for being my Katelynn! You are such a wonderful girl who feels me with so much joy. You are such a great child to be our first. I love that you are such a girly girl. I love your dimple. I love your personality. I love your willingness to help me. I love that you are such a fish. You are a great artist. You have a wonderful spirit that makes us so happy. I love that you come home from whatever you do and tell us all about it. I love when you get excited you start laughing. You are just so great! I love that you are so independent. I love your willingness to learn. I love when out of the blue you say "Mom i love you or Mom you are the best" it makes me so happy! I love messing with your hair and dressing you up! I love when you sing. You such a beautiful girl! Thank you for being my Katelynn!
Aiden- I love you for being my Aiden! I love you for being CRAZY! You make me laugh so much. I love you for being such a boy. I love that you need us. I love your kisses. I love that you are finally potty trained! I love your personality. I love how you love us. I love how you always watch out for your two sisters. I love your cheesy smile. I love checking on you and night. You are just so cute! I love your imagination. I love your dark spot in the middle of your head. I love your voice. I love that you love to cuddle. I love how silly you are. I love that you stand for your self. I love your personality. Thank you for being my Aiden!
Maylee- I love you for being my Maylee! You have only been in our life for such a short time, and you have made us so happy. You have a sweet spirit. I love being your mom. I love your smile. I love how you learn something new everyday. You are so wonderful. I love your bald head! I love that you try to eat your hands. I love that you love your siblings you get so excited when they come around. I love your GOOs and all the talking it is so cute! I love that Heavenly Father chose us to raise you. Thank you for being my Maylee!
Gary- I love you for being my Gary! I love that we found each other. I love that you love me. I love that you treat me so wonderful. I love that you are a wonderful father. I love that you help me around the house. I love that you hold the priesthood. I love how faithful you are. I love that you support me. I love that I love you more and more everyday! I love that you take care of our family. I love your smile. I love your warmth. I love you so much you make me so happy. I love that we can talk all night long. I am so blessed for having you in my life. Thank you for being my Gary!
1 week ago










No comments:
Post a Comment