The kids and I had never been to a temple opening, so we decided Halloween weekend we would head down there. We left early Halloween morning.
Poor Maylee was so excited! She sang all week a count down She would sing, "I Love to See the Temple" in the song it sings I'll go inside someday. All week we heard I'll go inside in 5 days and so on to I'll go inside TODAY!!
Their was accident so our GPS took us down a long long road with nothing on it. Literally from Kingman to Phoenix did not go through one city, so poor little Maylee got so carsick. About this time Katelynn's tooth fell out so we had one puking and one bleeding! And no where to stop...
Once we got there we changed in our cars and took the bus to the temple.
We had a great time the kids really like being able to see each room.
After the temple we ate lunch then headed to Flagstaff it made for a lot of driving. We got their just enough time to get the kids ready for Halloween. To say the least we all slept just fine that night!













No comments:
Post a Comment