Monday, June 23, 2014

Day Camp 2014


Well I wasn't the biggest fan of cub scouts/ boys scouts.  So it only makes since that I'm the counselor in Primary over cub scouts..  

Since Gary is off  I volunteered to be a den walker.  I got to be with Aidens cute little group. and I loved watching the boys learn how to ride bikes, archery, and shoot.  BUT this is why my heart softened I loved watching these boys learn about the love of our country and Flag.  I literally walked a group of boys to the bathroom a million times to the church a cross the street. I never asked and never opened a door.  The boys would yell at me and hurry and jump in front of me.  And favorite was their was a bike obstacle course about three of our boys couldn't ride.  So I was holding up the first one up through the course.  When I finished I looked up and saw 4 cute boys 2 on bikes and 2 boys holding them up.  I assumed the bike guy told them to, so I was like that's a great idea.  He was watching them. Shook his head I could till he was in aw and told me it was all them.  They saw the boys falling so they ran over and helped them.  

Aiden was a little worried he wasn't sure, because he saw the program and no sports!!  

But he was in heaven he loved every moment of it! Shooting was his favorite! 



No comments:

Post a Comment