I really had a hard time, letting Aiden grow up. He will always be my baby boy. On his birthday I pulled him out of school a little early and got a babysitter for the younger two. Aiden and I went out to eat, he chose Sweet Tomato. He loves salad with lots of croutons! We went shopping to spend all his birthday money.
He also got to start cub scouts. A lot of his friends were already in Cub Scouts so he was very excited!
After being in cub scouts for a whole 2 weeks he got his bobcat. Him and Gary are not messing around. And Aiden catches on things so quickly I think he read the promise and Law of the pack and it was memorized.
Gary and Aiden spent a lot of spring break working on wolf and bobcat things.
And then we had the triple B. Aiden had a game the day of his baptism. We went back and forth about ditching it. Ended up Aiden really felt like he had a responsibility to be there. His team only has 10 players and it takes 10 to play the game.
So we switched up tradition and had a breakfast at 8:30am. I told Gary who is going to come to be honest I was worried we would have a empty home, and as you can see that was not a issue! :)
A very special little visitor! My friend Hillary had her baby 4 days before the baptism. I was so surprised to see her and this little one at the party.
I could not believe how many people came to support Aiden's baptisms. So many family members and Ward Family came out to celebrate this special day for us. I'm so grateful for helping make Aiden's day so amazing.
Aiden has a huge Primary class and most of them came out to support him in his choice to get baptized. He along with another little girl were baptized on the same day the first of their class. I was able to grab a few of his class mates but there are quite a few missing from this photo.
Following the baptism we went to the game, we hit all three by 11am. To say the least we were exhausted by the time we got home after the game!





















What a cute boy! I am so sad the he and Luke don't get to see each other hardly ever anymore. I am just praying that as soon as they are together again in middle school/high school they can rekindle their friendship right back up where they left off!
ReplyDelete