Maylee had 2 dance recitals in December! I'm not a dancer by far, and growing up I never danced and I still never dance. And to be honest with you if I had it MY way this little girl would be a cute little soccer player. But not MY WAY but on the upside Could these girls be any cuter??? I have learned even if I don't really like something when my kids do it I LOVE to watch them, I LOVE to watch the excitement in their eyes, I just LOVE seeing my kids grow and enjoy what they are doing. So I'm a PROUD Dance MOM!
After the last dance Maylee's Uncle Pria bought all the kids ice cream.
And to make things even better Katelynn has decided to join the dance crew in January. I will have 2 dancers in the Maynor house!
















No comments:
Post a Comment