Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dream Job

Now that my kids are getting older, it is coming time for me to go back to school.  Then I laugh at myself thinking, "What do I want to be when I grow up??"  The truth is as I ponder this question quite often lately. And I think it comes down to I already have my dream job I'm a Mom.  I am blessed  and so grateful to be a mother.

  I'm not going to lie I feel like I have a never ending list that I never get to mark anything off.  
Always something 
 a dirty room, 
dish not clean,
 laundry not washed,
 weeds always growing,
 a kid always upset, 
a kid needing to be somewhere 5 mins ago, 
homework,
dinner,
husband,
bathroom,
diaper,
bathing,
working out,
church,
someone hurt,
the list continues.

Even though my list does not seem to be getting any shorter. 

I love being a mom!


I love this girl because she was number 1.  She teaches us more then we teach her.  I love my Junior Mom.  She can tell when I am overwhelmed and steps up.  I love watching her swim and continues to get better.  I love her interest in school.  I love the great example she is for her siblings!

I love my forever baby boy Aiden.  I love his huge smile.  I don't even like baseball, BUT I love watching Aiden play baseball.  I love how active he is.  I love how he always has a baseball game going on in his head.  I love his imagination.  I love how much love he has for his siblings.  NO ONE WILL MESS WITH THEM!

   Oh My Maylee!  I love Maylee.  I would say this little girl has her mom wrapped pretty tight around her finger.  I love how Maylee with just come up to me randomly and say, "I love you!"  I love watching her dance.  I love her personality she is just so fun and bubbly.  I love her dry sense of humor.  I love her excitement for everything.

My Dallin. I love my dallin.  I love his energy!  I love that he loves to play with his siblings.  I love his little smile.  I love watching him learn new things! I love how he thinks he is sneaking. I love holding him on my chest. I love the kisses I work so hard for.  The one think I don't like his how fast this little guy is growing up.


I would have to say I am pretty blessed to have 4 wonderful children I am also very grateful for a husband who supports and loves me.


So grateful for my eternal family!

No comments:

Post a Comment