Sunday, March 10, 2013

4 years old!

Maylee is 4 years old.  And as weird as it may sound I really think she woke up looking older.


-Maylee has such a sweet personality.  
-She is always so happy go lucky.
-All day I hear.  "MOM!"  I say "What?"  Maylee: "I love you!"  Even though she does this every day it always catches me off guard.
-Her new thing which I think is so funny is "I'm thankful......"  Just random stuff  "I'm thankful for cheese chips." really random stuff.
-Also she knows she is just beautiful.  I will say "Maylee I think your cute!"  Maylee : "I am cute!"
-Favorite color Pink
-She loves her ballet class
-I love my little Maylee!


For Maylee birthday we went to lunch as a family. Then that night she had one of her friends Millie come over and play and have cake. 

Every piece of the her little life makes me such a grateful mom to be able to raise such a sweet girl.

She was also able to give the scripture and prayer for the first time today!  She did so well I was proud of my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment