Before I had Dallin I had a laundry day, it was Monday. I spent all day working on laundry getting it washed folded and put away. Since last May I have not been able to find a day. Don't worry my family is not wearing dirty laundry it just I do every day and never ending cycle. I really hate it, I like to just get it done and be done! Well Friday I was done and determined to have it done and be laundry free for the weekend. SO......................
Maylee ran into one of my laundry baskets and tore off a scab she had on her knee. Blood everywhere and
of course no bandages. So a little improvising we get
And that little boy in the background, thought this was great he chased Maylee around the house trying to rip off our homemade bandage. (I must admit it was hard to laugh has Dallin's followed Maylee around the house trying to tear it off!) Which of course led to more
Got everything cleaned up and happy girl once again and dress long enough to hide the bandage so Dallin would leave it alone. Back to laundry after folding a load walk back down to......
That's right a art galore. This is about a 30 mins before we need to leave to pick up Katelynn. I run upstairs to take a quick shower when Aiden.
"Don't worry Mom we only broke one of your snow globes!" which led to more blood, cleaning, surprisingly no tears but oh yes a text to Gary
"BRING ME A COKE!!"
As you can only imagine the laundry was not done.
I also have to admit days like this is when I am grateful for blogging. It kind of makes you laugh at those crazy moments in your life!













Ha!! I love it!! Especially the make shift bandage. So fun. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete