Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our little scare

I am not going to lie. It does not take much for me to get worried. So when we took Dallin to the doctor for his 6 week check up, and noticed on the right hand side of his tummy looked like he swallowed a ball. We had to watch it for a few days to see if it would shrink. We went back to the doctor and found out that it had not shrunk. He ended up getting X rays and finding out it was a huge gas bubble. He also had some blockage which was not letting the gas release. And I just thought all this time I had a spoiled baby on my hands!! We had to give him suppositories, the bubble has gone down!

This was after the bubble started going down, but you can see that one side is bigger then the other. Poor boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment